CBD Living Dog Chews Peanut Butter Flavor – Calming Formulation 5ct/50mg Total
- Clinically Documented strain Pediococcus Acidilactici NRRL B-50517 aids digestion and provides immune support in dogs.*
- DigeZyme® is a unique blend of enzymes (Amylase, Lactase, Lipase, Protease, and Cellulase) that can promote a feeling of satiety in dogs.*
- Inulin FOS is a natural fiber that helps promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms for a well-balanced intestinal ecosystem in dogs.*
- CBD Living Pet Calming CBD Soft Chews are intended for canine use only. Do not administer to cats.
- Unlike giving human CBD products to your pet, CBD Living Pet products are specially designed to solve problems uniquely suited to animals. From tinctures to chews, gel caps, and salves, CBD Living Pet products are an all-natural way to help your pets manage anxiety, pain & inflammation, and more.*
- Each treat contains 10 mg CBD. Suitable for all canines.
- No artificial ingredients
- CBD Living uses only 100% organic hemp sourced from state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado
- Made in the USA
Oat Flour, Pumpkin Puree, Peanut Butter (Dry Roasted Peanuts), Banana Powder, Tapioca Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Cane Molasses, Inulin FOS (Fructooligosaccharides from Jerusalem Artichoke), Proprietary Broad Spectrum CBD Complex, Pediococcus Acidilactici NRRL B-50517, Digezyme, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols.
HOW TO USE
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Give product up to 3 times daily.
- Recommended dosages:
- Small dogs (10-30 pounds): 1/2 chew
- Medium dogs (30-50 pounds): 1 chew
- Large dogs (50-70 pounds): 2 chews
- Extra-Large Dogs (70-90 pounds): 3 chews
- Each bag contains 50 mg of broad spectrum nano hemp extract CBD (approximately 5 servings)
- A typical serving (1 chew) of CBD Living Pet Calming CBD Soft Chews for Dogs contains 10 mg of CBD.
- For canine use only.
- Consult with veterinary professional in case of accidental overdose.
- Discontinue use immediately if new or worsening symptoms occur.
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.